GUIDELINE FOR AUTHORS
- Besides being empirical, all manuscripts must be ongoing and unpublished
work of the author(s).
- The title of the article must convey focus of the research. Authors should try as much as possible to avoid redundant words that do not add to the communicativeness of the title. Provisionally, titles should not exceed sixteen (16) words in length.
- The abstract should not exceed two hundred (200) words.
- The methodology should be clear-cut and explicit. The methodology should elicit the findings and the recommendations must be predicated on the findings.
- The first page should contain the title of the article, name(s) and affiliation of the author(s), the abstract, five key words and the introductory aspects of the full text.
- All references - in-text and listings-must conform to the APA (6th edition) style sheet.
- Figures, tables and drawings should be clearly titled and labeled.
- Typography and layout (spacing) should be double line using 12 points Times New Roman.
- Manuscripts should not exceed seventeen (17) pages, references inclusive.
- All manuscripts should be submitted electronically on the journal website at www.socialsciencereview.net or to our email firstname.lastname@example.org
Authors who submit their manuscript will be expected to pay a non-refundable fee of N5,000 for paper assessment and a production fee of N20,000 if the paper is accepted. Note that the production fee is to be paid on notification of acceptance only while the assessment fee must be paid on or before submission with a valid proof of payment attached to the paper on submission. Note also that only papers with a valid proof of payment will be forwarded for blind peer review. All payments must be made to the following account below:
|Account Name||Social Science Review|
|Bank||United Bank for Africa|